Off Grid Trailers - Expedition and Pando 2.0 The Ultimate Rugged Overland Off-Road Off Grid teardrop Trailer to Escape

• HTML tutorial

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

I love these trailers. Hoping to get one for retirement travel. Just wish they had an option for a swing out tire carrier on the rear to take some weight off the tongue.

JJsanchez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Juan
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6BAY
Hey Chuck, No we didn't go for that option on ours. I appreciate the info though.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Does your mattress have the option to be converted into a sofa? I had a hard time getting it to work and found that there was a mistake on some of the covers that didn't allow it to function correctly. They were great about replacing it and now it works great. It was a bit of a wrestle to get it out and swapped but worth it. You may want to give it a try while it's relatively new.
Any chance you can post a pic of the couch set up? Wondering what that looks like inside the cabin. Thanks

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Any chance you can post a pic of the couch set up? Wondering what that looks like inside the cabin. Thanks
OGT has photos of that on its website. FYI also their YouTube channel has lots of content.

Reactions: jeepers29

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
Would like to hear how those of you that bought an OGT trailer, either the Pando 2.0 or Expedition 2.0, are liking them after having them for a while. Any issues or regrets? We're seriously thinking about ordering a Pando 2.0 at some point soon so hearing some long term thoughts would be great. Eventually we plan to do some long distance travels (Alaska and such) and want to make sure we know what to expect. Thanks!

Reactions: JJsanchez

JJsanchez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Juan
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6BAY
Would like to hear how those of you that bought an OGT trailer, either the Pando 2.0 or Expedition 2.0, are liking them after having them for a while. Any issues or regrets? We're seriously thinking about ordering a Pando 2.0 at some point soon so hearing some long term thoughts would be great. Eventually we plan to do some long distance travels (Alaska and such) and want to make sure we know what to expect. Thanks!
Can't say much about ours right now as we haven't been out since we purchased it. We've used the heater once and slept in it twice. No cooking or showers yet, hopefully soon. Will update.
-Juan

Reactions: DRAX