Launch Member

Contributor II

Cedar Hill, TN - Enumclaw, WA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Fyke
Member #

Hey guys...so my completely stock 4x4 F-150 is beating me to death on the trails and is due some change..so I️ was thinking about grabbing some OEM raptor wheels and tires (I️ love the KO2’s)...I don’t know a whole lot about this stuff, so I’m asking for opinions. I️ just want more clearance on the front and an upgraded suspension to go along with them. Any suggestions/opinions are appreciated.
P.S. My next is going to be a T4R, but I️ want this one to be more capable in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Hey guys...so my completely stock 4x4 F-150 is beating me to death on the trails and is due some change..so I️ was thinking about grabbing some OEM raptor wheels and tires (I️ love the KO2’s)...I don’t know a whole lot about this stuff, so I’m asking for opinions. I️ just want more clearance on the front and an upgraded suspension to go along with them. Any suggestions/opinions are appreciated.
P.S. My next is going to be a T4R, but I️ want this one to be more capable in the meantime.

What year is your F150? Most F150s will require a 4-6" lift to clear the 35" take-off tires and wheels from a raptor. You might be able to fit them with a leveling kit and some trimming, but thats nto really going to help you out in the "better ride" dept.

MattF

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cedar Hill, TN - Enumclaw, WA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Fyke
Member #

It’s a 2013. Yeah, I️ understand that I’m going to be losing some ride. Thanks for the reply.

MBroenkow

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sonoma County, CA
Member #

I believe a lot of the Raptor parts will bolt right on the F150, including the suspension. I have a friend in North Bend WA that put all the take-offs from his Raptor onto their EcoBoost to make an "EcoRaptor". :tongueclosed:

If you're looking into doing the wheels, maybe you can find someone who's upgrading their whole suspension and buy their OEM parts for cheaper than new.