Odd overland rig

• HTML tutorial

andrew delgado

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

My 2003 Honda Element EX AWD 5MT.

Still have a lot to do but I got the interior setup mostly done. I plan on sleeping inside when the weather is harsh so i set it up to be a sleeping space as well as a place to hangout/cook etc. Near future plans are lift, mud terrains on aftermarket wheels, arb awning with room, hardshell roof top tent, custom front bumper with bullbar and winch, custom rear bumper with hitch mount, swing arm for spare tire/jeep spare tire basket, possible rear winch just because, full respray of paint and plastics as well as livery, front window tint etc. Its gonna be quite a journey but I'll have it done before summer ends. I used to have a decked out yj wrangler with smittybilt roof tent and whatnot but I wanted something more reliable and more spacious. I'm losing that mudding capability but I dont generally go in really harsh terrain even if i had a jeep so this works for me. Let me know what you think!20190508_194634.jpeg20190508_194708.jpeg20190508_194652.jpeg20190508_195948.jpeg20190502_113555.jpeg

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I think you have a fabulous light duty econmoical go anywheere, sleep anywhere overlander
All thumbs up

And given you have had the other extreme, a YJ, you are likely closer to what works for you.
I'm a TJR guy thinking about s Ford Transit Connect.

Last edited: