Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

We'll start rolling at 11am on Saturday? I won't be able to take time off on Friday, so I'll show up sometime between 9 and 10am.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
I hadn't quite decided on the rollout time on saturday morning. Though I was thinking 10am from the parking lot of the campground.

WheelMe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aptos, California
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Hung
Member #

Are you doing this run annually? My truck's not up to it this year, but I hope to join up next year - from northern California. Have fun and post some pics afterwards!

Crayoneater

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sams Valley, Or
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Tynan
Member #

Hello, my wife and I are looking for something to do this weekend with our kids. Normally we head to the coast but, but i havr ever been on the eastern side of oregon since I moved here 15 yrs ago. I have done a fair amount of off roading in southern California deserts. My 4runner is basicly stock with a set of good all terrain tires. If you have room for another truck to tag along please let me know.

Sent from my SM-J727P using OB Talk mobile app

DrivinBettyWhite

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cottage Grove, Oregon
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
If you're on the RSVP list, you should have received a group direct message from me here on the forums. If you did not, please let me know.
I’ve got a mt Shasta extended tent for sale I’ve only used it for 4 nights camping, bought it last November. The mrs. likes hammock camping more so I’m selling it for $1500.

I’m new here so can anyone just show up for this run or is there some kind of signup sheet?

Jago Overland Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Battle Ground Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Jago
Member #

I’ve got a mt Shasta extended tent for sale I’ve only used it for 4 nights camping, bought it last November. The mrs. likes hammock camping more so I’m selling it for $1500.

I’m new here so can anyone just show up for this run or is there some kind of signup sheet?
This run has a signup and has limiting number of 15 rigs allowed to play... That number was met and there are some others on the interested list (like me) that have interest in the trip too..... hopefully I can join one of these runs in the near future.

Do you have any images of the tent for sale?