Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
The OB1 forums are similar to the web forums, but have some nuances and features that operate differently. Ask away!

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
New member here and loving the OB1 app.

I’m having issues posting pics when doing a status update. I don’t see an option to attach a pic with the post. However, if I reply, I do see two separate icons to post a pic. Unfortunately, neither of the icons work. I click on them but nothing happens. I did allow access to my camera and photos in IOS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

I’m having issues posting pics when doing a status update. I don’t see an option to attach a pic with the post. However, if I reply, I do see two separate icons to post a pic. Unfortunately, neither of the icons work. I click on them but mother happens. I did allow access to my camera and photos in IOS.
Hey thank you for asking and I’m glad you are enjoying the OB1 app! It’s not you! Right now photos are not supported with status updates. And you’ve let me know about the photo icon in the reply. We improve the app quickly and I’ll get this in the queue to add as a feature so we support photos with a status update. Thank you!

Reactions: Fat-Tire

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626

I’m having issues posting pics when doing a status update. I don’t see an option to attach a pic with the post. However, if I reply, I do see two separate icons to post a pic. Unfortunately, neither of the icons work. I click on them but mother happens. I did allow access to my camera and photos in IOS.
Hey thank you for asking and I’m glad you are enjoying the OB1 app! It’s not you! Right now photos are not supported with status updates. And you’ve let me know about the photo icon in the reply. We improve the app quickly and I’ll get this in the queue to add as a feature so we support photos with a status update. Thank you!
Michael,

Thank you for the quick response. I’ll look forward to seeing that feature in the future. Thanks for all you are doing for our community.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Michael,

Thank you for the quick response. I’ll look forward to seeing that feature in the future. Thanks for all you are doing for our community.
Absolutely my pleasure. We are definitely evolving the status update to be more of a real time communications channel within the app. We will likely integrate it with the community feed as well. 

Reactions: Fat-Tire