Hillsboro, OR
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Arnesen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KU7PDX
I'll make a note of that. That's a pretty wide, and long rig. Is it one of the offroad models? There is one section at Bethel that might be an issue. But it looks like there might be issues with that one. If I have to move it to the alternate location, you should be fine.
It does have the FX4 off road package (2005 MY). I'll keep following the thread to see what ends up developing, thanks!

Omerta 4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Portland, OR
Member #

I am very interested in this trip! New to OB and very new to Overland/Off-roading. I have a 2013 Tacoma DCLB that is stock except the AT tires.

Contributor II

I'm definitely interested in this trip. I have another camp ground booked that weekend, so we'll see what the wife's thoughts are. But it'd be great to meet some of the folks in the area.

However, I just read through all the comments and now I'm confused on where it's taking place.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I'm definitely interested in this trip. I have another camp ground booked that weekend, so we'll see what the wife's thoughts are. But it'd be great to meet some of the folks in the area.

However, I just read through all the comments and now I'm confused on where it's taking place.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
We're still trying to work out the exact location... The original plan didn't work out due to some closures.

We should have updated information soon. I'm expecting that it will likely be somewhere near the location we had last year near Cle Elum though.

STPICKENS

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

I really want to go to this but it's the same weekend we are leaving for Yellowstone. Next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTJeeper

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Just found this tread and I'm super interested! I was up at Gallagher last year the weekend before the OB crew and was super bummed when I saw I missed the trip by a week. If there's still room (I can't see the roster) put me down as an attendant! Getting time off work is not an issue and I'd love to get out and get to know everyone with a trip.

FN-2187

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Gerhard
Last Name
Erdelji
Member #

Would love to join, but I'll be in California for dad's 80th b-day. Have fun.