Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Here it is! It looks like my procrastination has gotten the best of me.

I may need some assistance getting to the campground and getting ahold of the "first come, first serve" spots, as there are no more reservable spots left!

Also, I'm going to be on a trip during a fair amount of time between now and then.

It would be great if there was one or two people that could assist with one or both of the issues that I'm facing.

Please RSVP at the new Rally Page App!!!

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/ob-pacific-northwest-trail-run-2017-edition/

Apologies for having to move the location...

OBRegion-NorthWest.png

Last edited:

giarc1234

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Spanaway, WA
Member #

That weekend might be bad for me. I am pondering the idea of going to Yellowstone that week. I am going to follow this thread, who knows my plans might change for Yellowstone. If not I will be down for sure. If you need any assistance in the planning or a route test drive let me know.

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

The WABDR goes right through Ellensburg, which would be a good trip down from Vancouver to hook up with you guys. All though I'm planning to hike the John Muir Trail in the month of August - If my permit doesn't get approved, I would be in.

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Yes, certainly interested. Will keep tabs on this thread to see how it moves along. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. The WABDR ends at the border about an hour from my home, I feel it is a response senility to at least experience a few legs of it at some point.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Sounds like we might have a pretty good turn out.

I'll go back and start making a list of the different people and their interest level. I'll update the first post with relevant information.

Now we just need to get the OB 0000 crew up here!

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

It seems that for a single day run, getting through Bethel Ridge with a large number of vehicles will be a good goal.

For anyone that wants to do more of the route (before or after) I'm happy to help with my limited knowledge, I've only done it the once. Early in the 2016 season.

One thing to remember. As this is being planned for August; I would expect that we will have a burn ban in effect for that part of the state.