First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education

#getoutandexplore.

Many of you already know the routes, but it's always nice to explore the region together. Feel free to get in touch with me regarding route ideas. Alternatively, you can also take the lead.

The starting point will be the camp from the evening before. If you only want to join us for the tour, you are also welcome to do so. Me

Reactions: El-Dracho

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Here is some more information about the Süd-Heide.

The ground will probably be relatively soft. This means that we will have to be even more careful how and where we drive. I don't mean in the sense of our vehicles, but in the sense of leave no trace.

The tour is private and neither I nor the organiser accept any liability for damage to nature or vehicles.

Anyone expecting a tough off-road tour is unfortunately completely wrong. There are two smaller obstacles and lots of deep puddles and great nature.

When making your decisions, remember that we don't want to be the ones to break the camel's back. Unfortunately, some individuals and groups have already behaved badly.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to this little excursion. We're reckoning on 3-5 hours and a barbecue afterwards.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Due to family matters, I will not be attending the meeting.

However, the GPS data can be found in the app. I would be happy if you would meet anyway. I will try to find an alternative date as soon as possible.

#leavenotrace