OB members in south Florida

• HTML tutorial

Rebel_with_a_Cause

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Florida
Member #

1224568E-C0F7-4223-B676-5D3B01537BD9.jpeg DFA3AFB7-5891-4680-B5CB-AACA7AACEEB4.jpeg Broward county. Just got my truck. Looking also to meet fellow travelers overland. I am going to build my rig for initially with a hard shell tent on bed racks. I want to end up with a nice overland trailer.

Reactions: Nickzero

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

Hi everybody! I'm new to this site and live in Miami. Any talks about meet ups or events or anything this year? I don't have Facebook anymore so I can't check there.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT

Yota_Crazy_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Princeton, FL
Member #

Hi everybody! I'm new to this site and live in Miami. Any talks about meet ups or events or anything this year? I don't have Facebook anymore so I can't check there.
Facebook has a monthly meeting in Broward. Not much in the Miami Area, there are an occasional trip the the glades or picayune strand (mostly jeep forums) as well as some of the Off-road parks throughout the state. Unfortunately, we are in a very social media based information obtaining era (if that makes sense) that facebook is your best bet for that kind of information. @AdventureWithDanan does a great job on the forum here.

hope this helps.

I, myself am in Homestead, FL so if you ever need anything let me know.

Reactions: Chuckem12

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I'm new to OB, and checking in from the Tampa Bay area in Manatee County. Just built a trailer and am eager to get out and explore with other OBers.
Great and welcome!! Well I'm in Safety Harbor! If I can manage it, I plan on doing another camping trip in the next month or so. Look out for forthcoming Southeast Rally Points!

Coolhand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miami Lakes, FL
Member #

Head up to Ocala for the weekend of the 5,6 and 7th. Taking my two daughters out for there 1st camping trip in a tent. Looking to do some trails Saturday. If anyone wants to join or has any suggestions. Let me know.

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Head up to Ocala for the weekend of the 5,6 and 7th. Taking my two daughters out for there 1st camping trip in a tent. Looking to do some trails Saturday. If anyone wants to join or has any suggestions. Let me know.
Great! Wish I could join you! The south end of ONF has some really pretty trails!

Reactions: Coolhand

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
New member in Palm beach county.
Would love to meet op with some people to ride out in Corbett before the rain comes and it floods.
Welcome!

We don’t have any meetups in your area, but I’d love to help put one together. Do you know of any areas that you could do a camp or just a meet and greet?

Reactions: Salty4Life

Salty4Life

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Loxahatchee, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Welcome!

We don’t have any meetups in your area, but I’d love to help put one together. Do you know of any areas that you could do a camp or just a meet and greet?
Possibly JW Corbett WMA. I’ll have to look into the rules outside of hunting season, but I know during season, people camp there.

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

nitteo

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
First Name
C
Last Name
J
Member #

we have a few OB Members on our FB 4x4 group SoFlo4WD. We regularly run on Corbett, and our group just did the Citrus WMA last saturday 7/20. anyone in the area is welcome to join. we are thinking of doing a group run this winter to the Georgia Traverse.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdventureWithDanan