OB members in south Florida

• HTML tutorial

Shpook

Rank 0

Traveler I

Awesome pictures, awesome rigs. Is that all Cecil B Webb, or Picayune? Looks like y'all had a hell of a time.

There's 5 or 6 of us heading to Lazy Springs and Picayune on March 3rd and 4th. Could probably use a few more people smarter than us.

Dimitriy Shames

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Florida
Member #

Hey guys! I’m in Boca Raton, just requested to be joined on the Facebook group. Excited to see a community come together in the South Florida region [emoji108]

I’m organizing a camping trip to Ocala National Park March 23-25. Spots are still available if anyone wants to tag along. Want to get another camping trip in before it starts to get too hot in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: IntoArt and gonzoy5

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Awesome pictures, awesome rigs. Is that all Cecil B Webb, or Picayune? Looks like y'all had a hell of a time.

There's 5 or 6 of us heading to Lazy Springs and Picayune on March 3rd and 4th. Could probably use a few more people smarter than us.
We are kind of tired of lazy springs just watch for those mud holes, they can fool you by looking shallow

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Hey guys! I’m in Boca Raton, just requested to be joined on the Facebook group. Excited to see a community come together in the South Florida region [emoji108]

I’m organizing a camping trip to Ocala National Park March 23-25. Spots are still available if anyone wants to tag along. Want to get another camping trip in before it starts to get too hot in Florida.

We would like to tag alone but we are going to jeep beach so nothing in central florida before that date. We are planing a meeting at markham park on march 11th. Any one is welcome to come i will be making a rally point later on and we might go to JW Corbett before we go to jeap beach

gonzoy5

Rank V
Launch Member

Builder I

Miami, Fl
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Keep updating tht Markham event here. I can probably make that one. I'm off FB until after Easter lol

We would like to tag alone but we are going to jeep beach so nothing in central florida before that date. We are planing a meeting at markham park on march 11th. Any one is welcome to come i will be making a rally point later on and we might go to JW Corbett before we go to jeap beach

IntoArt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Member #

+1 on the Markham meet. I would definitely attend :)

gonzoy5

Rank V
Launch Member

Builder I

Miami, Fl
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Post a turnout report. I'm going at end of April with Family to Clearwater Lake in Ocala. Maybe I'll make an event as well if you all had a good time.

Coolhand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miami Lakes, FL
Member #

Just to follow up with this, I've met the FLAWD guys and gals twice now. It is a great group of people and I will be continuing to join within them in the future. However, not everyone is into overlanding and I do want to gather together with other overlanders. So, for everyone in the south Florida area (and anyone else that wants to make the drive) l would like to host a get together at the end of May in Pompano Beach at my hangar at Pompano Beach Airport. I'm thinking May 26 or 27. It could even be early June if better for people. Maybe we could get 5-10 rigs together. It would be great. Respond and let me know what you think. Also, I know @Dananc is organizing something in Ocala on May 6&7. We will be there. Join us if you can!

Anything planned for this year? Would love to meet up with some of the South Florida crew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Jason and Cayce

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Treasure coast Florida
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Gulizia
Hey yall. Im from stuart fl just got my project started but looking for a short trip to test somthings out a bit further north. Is there events or group meets coming up?

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Any resources for those of us that don't Facebook (ie Reddit...)? Anything happening in the next month or so? I'm moving down from Augusta, GA to Tampa (Ybor).

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Any resources for those of us that don't Facebook (ie Reddit...)? Anything happening in the next month or so? I'm moving down from Augusta, GA to Tampa (Ybor).
Yes! You can go to the website and go to Rally Point events to see what’s going on around you!