Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
@rob.hoppe - We've got a meet up happening in Pompano Beach on June 17th!

@ClarkT I will create an event in the trip planner being tested (Overland Rally Point)

Can you get in touch with me via direct message here or email (danan@overlandbound.com)

Reactions: The JKU Kraken

The JKU Kraken

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ft lauderdale
Member #

We are FLAWD (Florida all wheel drive), an off roading crew based in broward county. Ee would like to welcome anyone with a 4x4 no matter the maker of the rig. We just want to explore, get out of the city, have fun and get to know people with the same mindset. Please let me know if you wanna meet up and join us.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Also located in Broward County and would love to meet up with you guys. New to the sport and would really appreciate some local friends to hit the trails with and get the info on the good spots to go and just hang out

The JKU Kraken

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ft lauderdale
Member #

Just to follow up with this, I've met the FLAWD guys and gals twice now. It is a great group of people and I will be continuing to join within them in the future. However, not everyone is into overlanding and I do want to gather together with other overlanders. So, for everyone in the south Florida area (and anyone else that wants to make the drive) l would like to host a get together at the end of May in Pompano Beach at my hangar at Pompano Beach Airport. I'm thinking May 26 or 27. It could even be early June if better for people. Maybe we could get 5-10 rigs together. It would be great. Respond and let me know what you think. Also, I know @Dananc is organizing something in Ocala on May 6&7. We will be there. Join us if you can!

I'm all about a little get together! lets do it

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Reactions: The JKU Kraken

Coolhand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miami Lakes, FL
Member #

Hello all,

I'm in Miami, Stock (for now) 2016 Ram 1500 CC 4x4. Haven't been four wheeling and camping for some time now but my two girls are getting old enough and they love the outdoors so I figured it's time to start building dad's truck again. Would like to meet up with some like minded people. Hard to find trails down here anymore, most of the spots I knew about now have nice shinny new homes on them. I am planning a little camping trip to Ocala in the fall to give the girls a taste of the tent, they are used to the RV.

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hello all,

I'm in Miami, Stock (for now) 2016 Ram 1500 CC 4x4. Haven't been four wheeling and camping for some time now but my two girls are getting old enough and they love the outdoors so I figured it's time to start building dad's truck again. Would like to meet up with some like minded people. Hard to find trails down here anymore, most of the spots I knew about now have nice shinny new homes on them. I am planning a little camping trip to Ocala in the fall to give the girls a taste of the tent, they are used to the RV.
Awesome! I'm in Tampa Bay... don't often make it your way, but I plan on making a trip this year!

Reactions: Coolhand

IntoArt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Member #

Hello to everyone. My name is Stuart and I live in eastern Fort Lauderdale. My wife and I love to travel and explore.

Overlanding, in a vehicle other than a sports car climbing twisties in the Alps, has always been something I have wanted to pursue further. Therefore, I am planning on outfitting a recently purchased UZJ 100 Land Cruiser for the purpose. Mrs. IntoArt doesn't hike well, hence the acquisition of the Hundie to reach the destinations we want to reach! At least, that was the excuse :)

I will be making a request to join OB/FLAWD's Facebook Page and look forward to meeting up with fellow enthusiasts in the area. It will take a while to build out the vehicle to my specs and any recommendations, help or advice, would be most welcomed.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Walteiro

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

What about a south florida meet up? Even some trail riding at picayune strand? We have some ob members and others organized. If anyone is down let me know

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

“What's up guys! Lets welcome February by showing mall crawlers on what shackles are for and how to use their $1500 winch! So lets get those 20” rims dirty with some mud trail riding through #okaloacoochee #cecilwebb and #picayunestrandstateforest on February 03-04

P.S. Participation awards will be given in the form of sweet scratches on your shiny new paint.

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
“What's up guys! Lets welcome February by showing mall crawlers on what shackles are for and how to use their $1500 winch! So lets get those 20” rims dirty with some mud trail riding through #okaloacoochee #cecilwebb and #picayunestrandstateforest on February 03-04

P.S. Participation awards will be given in the form of sweet scratches on your shiny new...
Don’t forget to add it to Overland Rally Point!

Shpook

Rank 0

Traveler I

Doubt I can make it, though I'd love to do Picayune for more than a few hours. Double check Okaloacoochee though, I was just there a few weeks ago and the majority was closed due to high water. Have fun, post pictures!

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Doubt I can make it, though I'd love to do Picayune for more than a few hours. Double check Okaloacoochee though, I was just there a few weeks ago and the majority was closed due to high water. Have fun, post pictures!
Thanks for the advice bro and i will post them when i get them ready

Reactions: Shpook