Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I'd prepay as well. Been almost five months since this idea was proposed; I wonder if it is even being considered.
That's what I was thinking. I'm sure it had to have been considered. The membership has grown so fast, and because of this, I am also sure that the OB team is really busy. So I guess the squeeking wheel gets the grease.

So we just gotta keep squeeking!

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

They have long-sleeved Ts now, with the OB round over the heart and Outfit & Explore tread pattern on the back:
https://store.overlandbound.com/collections/frontpage/products/outfit-explore-tread-edition-long-sleeve?variant=31916546190

I'd probably get one if it was only the front design.
Same here.. Not a big fan of the design on back.

I bought one of the 'premium' tshirts last year but just don't wear it much because I'm not a fan of the actual shirt style. Super thin, stretchy with narrow fit and very square shoulders. Like an 'athletic' fit I guess. I just don't like the whole 'tight t-shirt' feel and look on me. I bought a Ronnie Dahl shirt too, and same exact thing.. I would have bought more of both (in different colors) if they weren't that 'premium' style.

I miss the standard pre-shrunk 100% cotton t-shirts. :(

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Same here.. Not a big fan of the design on back.

I bought one of the 'premium' tshirts last year but just don't wear it much because I'm not a fan of the actual shirt style. Super thin, stretchy with narrow fit and very square shoulders. Like an 'athletic' fit I guess. I just don't like the whole 'tight t-shirt' feel and look on me. I bought a Ronnie Dahl shirt too, and same exact thing.. I would have bought more of both (in different colors) if they weren't that 'premium' style.

I miss the standard pre-shrunk 100% cotton t-shirts. :(
Yep, same here. I've gotten a few shirts from diff places, OB included, that I hated the fit of once I tried it on, so passed them along to family, who don't wear them either. Been spoiled after years of wearing ex officio tees, both long and short sleeved. Their Exo-Dri series of undershirts were great, lasting forever, very durable, looked great with great fit, just the right construction and collar, etc. But, like so many other best things, they quit production on the Exo-Dri and no longer have a similar product. I still wear some I bought six and eight years ago.

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

Hoodie option would be great. If they weren't athletic fit but were similar to the Under Armour Storm material or something similar that is water-resistant that would be a bonus!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Left sleeve idea is on point! Take my money... I'm in! I need a Small for the wife & a (cross fingers) Large Tall for me... Being tall & skinny sucks when it comes to clothing (sigh)
So does short and fat....LOL! I hope they come through with the hoodies and they don't forget the "BIG & TALL" folks!!!