US Rocky Mountain OB Colorado Springs Meetup

• HTML tutorial

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I am going to come down so I can meet you guys at Rudy's. I am not sure if I will get my Xj's wow's sorted out today so I will probably be in my 2 wheels drive F-150. I would love to hitch a ride for the trail run if anyone wants company on the trail itself. Is there a place I can park at the trail-head? I am Jonezing to get out. Thanks David

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

mountainrecce

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Edwards
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0VGV
Couple of questions. Is the intent to meet at 0900 MDT? The RP says PDT, -7 GMT and we are currently -6 GMT in MDT. I am assuming meet and greet over breakfast, then hit the road? Or are we just meeting at Rudy’s “having had”? Sorry for the confusion and if I missed these details somewhere else. Trying to decide to go to Juniper Overland’s open house with 4Wheel Campers on same day.

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Couple of questions. Is the intent to meet at 0900 MDT? The RP says PDT, -7 GMT and we are currently -6 GMT in MDT. I am assuming meet and greet over breakfast, then hit the road? Or are we just meeting at Rudy’s “having had”? Sorry for the confusion and if I missed these details somewhere else. Trying to decide to go to Juniper Overland’s open house with 4Wheel Campers on same day.
0900 mtn. I thought I put the right time on there. Let me fix it if it’s wrong. The intent is meet and greet at Rudy’s, then leave, probably an hour later

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Rally Point is acting up. The invite shows 0900 start Pacific, but when i go to edit the invite, it shows 0900 Mtn.
The intent is 0900 Mtn

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

I am going to come down so I can meet you guys at Rudy's. I am not sure if I will get my Xj's wow's sorted out today so I will probably be in my 2 wheels drive F-150. I would love to hitch a ride for the trail run if anyone wants company on the trail itself. Is there a place I can park at the trail-head? I am Jonezing to get out. Thanks David
There’s definitely a place to park at the trailhead. If it’s not snowy, you can probably do the entire trail in 2wd

Reactions: JDGreens

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Thanks, I also think getting to know people is also the intent of a meet-up, when my Xj 's drive shaft broke it gave me the opportunity to get to know Boort (who I would like to roll with again if we get the chance to). I am so glad Neal is so actively trying to get things going for the front range O.B. members Thanks!!!!! and also thank you for starting this meet-up.

Fearless

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Eagle and Denver Colorado
First Name
Donna
Last Name
Spinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KTØCAT
Note that your "time" says PDT, which I believe is 1 hour earlier than MST. So, is it PDT or MST? 9 am. Thanks,

Fearless

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Eagle and Denver Colorado
First Name
Donna
Last Name
Spinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KTØCAT
Note that your "time" says PDT, which I believe is 1 hour earlier than MST. So, is it PDT or MST? 9 am. Thanks,

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Reactions: mountainrecce

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey folks! I am looking forward to this. I have never been to one of these before. Would we classify this as family friendly? The misses is asking.
My first time as well, my wife should come if she doesn't bail last minute lol