Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Also, it looks like you listed me as an Admin. Do you mind if I send out some invites?

I think it would be good to post this on the Rocky Mountain Overland Bound Facebook page. Would you like to or should I, @Fortis Overland ?

FR33DOM

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone - not sure if my family schedule will allow us to go on this but hoping to work it with Kim. Newbie question for you - I don't yet have a radio. Is this a requirement to participate in these events?

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Hey everyone - not sure if my family schedule will allow us to go on this but hoping to work it with Kim. Newbie question for you - I don't yet have a radio. Is this a requirement to participate in these events?
No need for comms. I have 2 extra GRMS walkies that I can pass out. The only real coordination we'll probably require is going from Rudy's to the trail head to make sure no one gets lost

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey everyone - not sure if my family schedule will allow us to go on this but hoping to work it with Kim. Newbie question for you - I don\'t yet have a radio. Is this a requirement to participate in these events?
No need for comms. I have 2 extra GRMS walkies that I can pass out. The only real coordination we\'ll probably require is going from Rudy\'s to the trail head to make sure no one gets lost
All right I’ll bring mine then, not sure if they are compatible

FR33DOM

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Sorry I will miss this one. We are doing the Santa Express on Royal Gorge that day it turns out. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

• Sad
Reactions: Neal A. Tew