OB class and meetup at the Overland Expo series in 2023

• HTML tutorial
S

SoCoRuss

Since the OB 1 app has lots of questions for it. Shouldn't we have a Overland bound class on it at the regional Overland Expo's? Michael and staff/member volunteers could talk up the OB site community, sell some merch and expose us to the overland family in a large way and probably add more members also. A meetup at the Expos would be a blast.

Maybe have Parnel, the field fix god, talk about : there I was at Moab and then @social pants leaf springs exploded on the trail. But all I needed to fix it was hose clamps and duct tape and we were good to go:sunglasses:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Since the OB 1 app has lots of questions for it. Shouldn't we have a Overland bound class on it at the regional Overland Expo's? Michael and staff/member volunteers could talk up the OB site community, sell some merch and expose us to the overland family in a large way and probably add more members also. A meetup at the Expos would be a blast.

Maybe have Parnel, the field fix god, talk about : there I was at Moab and then @social pants leaf springs exploded on the trail. But all I needed to fix it was hose clamps and duct tape and we were good to go:sunglasses:
These are great ideas and I hope to have some info soon about attending all the expos. Not sure what it will look like but the plan is to have a greater presence much like we have in the past. Stay tuned I will post info as I get it.
2B2408B1-30EF-43D7-A364-8ECB1DA7B2E6.jpeg

S

SoCoRuss

That would be great. I'm sure alot of us in the different expos regions would be willing to volunteer time to help out. That would show the overlanding world that OB is a "community" not just another company with products.

Reactions: Cascadia

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
This year's Overland Expo in Loveland was an absolute blast. I have already ordered and paid for my ticket for next year's. If OB needs a bit of help, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I will look forward to attending and meeting other OB members. I will be there the entire weekend. :)

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager

We were wearing OB gear at the 2022 MOORE Expo and everyone kept asking if there was an OB Booth. I know there is a desire from the general membership and those in the community to a greater OB presence. I think it is a great Idea!