Kelowna, Regional District of Central Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7LEJ
When using the OB app on IOS 12 on my iPhone XR, the menu Along the bottom of the screen when replying to a thread is covered by the keyboard. It results in me not being able to insert a pic when using the mobile app. I can’t hide the keyboard either... it looks like the input field should auto scale when the keyboard is on screen but it doesn’t. Anyone else seeing this behavior? It’s super frustrating as I really only browse the forums on my phone. Not being able to add photos easily is no fun!

Thanks!

Reactions: Mike G

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I don’t have the issue that you have. But, I still can’t upload photos from my iPhone 8+ on iOS 12. I can upload photos from my Samsung Tab E.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
When using the OB app on IOS 12 on my iPhone XR, the menu Along the bottom of the screen when replying to a thread is covered by the keyboard. It results in me not being able to insert a pic when using the mobile app. I can’t hide the keyboard either... it looks like the input field should auto scale when the keyboard is on screen but it doesn’t. Anyone else seeing this behavior? It’s super frustrating as I really only browse the forums on my phone. Not being able to add photos easily is no fun!

Thanks!
Is this the OB Talk App? TapaTalk?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Without the keyboard up - in the reply field, do you see a + icon? if so, click that and see if you can see the photo icon in the expanded view.

Status
Not open for further replies.