• HTML tutorial

Vin

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Houston, Texas
Member #

Greetings,

I like to think that I am happiest when far out and photographing landscapes with my wife and young son. I've spent years travelling by foot or bumming a ride from friends, but decided to make the jump to overlanding as we were either feeling rushed always having to leave a location because it was growing dark and we had to get back to a hotel/campsite or we were severely limited by what we could carry in our packs.

I have a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk that I'm starting to build out and have already benefited from much of the discussion and advice offered in these forums... so thank you.

Looking forward to joining the community.

Vin

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings,

I like to think that I am happiest when far out and photographing landscapes with my wife and young son. I've spent years travelling by foot or bumming a ride from friends, but decided to make the jump to overlanding as we were either feeling rushed always having to leave a location because it was growing dark and we had to get back to a hotel/campsite or we were severely limited by what we could carry in our packs.

I have a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk that I'm starting to build out and have already benefited from much of the discussion and advice offered in these forums... so thank you.

Vin
Hi Vin and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

El Matador

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Houston
Welcome from Houston as well! I’m in the heights. Hope to see you around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Greetings,

Vin
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great rig to start a build..looking forward to seeing your build and adventures