First Name
Gino
Last Name
Zahnd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JGE
Hey folks,

My wife and I are moving to Boulder county from Washington. For me, it’s a return after being gone for 20 years, and for her, it’ll be the first time she hasn’t lived on the west coast.

I look forward to meeting some of you, and hope to forge some new friendships on this next chapter of our lives.

I’m a Land Cruiser guy, but I’ll roll out with whoever is having the most fun. Say hi if you see us around!

-Gino
OB 0972
2020 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
1992 Land Cruiser HZJ73

Attachments

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hey folks,

My wife and I are moving to Boulder county from Washington. For me, it’s a return after being gone for 20 years, and for her, it’ll be the first time she hasn’t lived on the west coast.

I look forward to meeting some of you, and hope to forge some new friendships on this next chapter of our lives.

I’m a Land Cruiser guy, but I’ll roll out with whoever is having the most fun. Say hi if you see us around!

-Gino
OB 0972
1992 Land Cruiser HZJ73
Welcome!

Please stop by this thread to meet the locals:

Also, check out upcoming events:

Your closest member rep is @the_runn4r

Reactions: gino

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey folks,

-Gino
OB 0972
1992 Land Cruiser HZJ73
What an epic rig! Welcome, Gino.

V10Pilot

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Did you ever make the move? I’m up the road in Broomfield and always looking for trail buddies

Hey folks,

-Gino
OB 0972
1992 Land Cruiser HZJ73

Attachments