Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I am going to try to make it down there... if anything, just to say hi.

On a sad note, I have to cancel next weekend's meetup due to having to travel for work. Sorry everyone!

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

I'm looking at the member map and there's a few of us from Oak Harbor, Anacortes, Mt Venon, Sedro..

Maybe we should pick a spot and meet some day? I was thinking a good central spot might be Conway Pub?

Any interest? Should we pick a date?

Chime in!

-jim lee
The picture you have for this meet up. What is the rig?

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Umm the one I tok to that original meet up was a 1953 Dodge M37. The picture I use for my avitar? 1942 Dodge WC53 Carryall. Theoretically nearly identical drivelines. But from some changes the M37 rides like a Caddy off road whereas the Carryall rides like an Ox cart.

-jim lee

Reactions: T.Shack and Jedi

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Umm the one I tok to that original meet up was a 1953 Dodge M37. The picture I use for my avitar? 1942 Dodge WC53 Carryall. Theoretically nearly identical drivelines. But from some changes the M37 rides like a Caddy off road whereas the Carryall rides like an Ox cart.

-jim lee
Oh kewl is there a place you have more pictures & information on both? I am an bbn old gear head at heart! I really enjoy old vehicles.

Gerald

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Stanwood, Washington
Member #

Yeah, VERY short notice, but..

I'm throwing a meetup/BBQ Tomorrow 11/3 Noon-ish. A bunch of locals. A big part of the group is people who build stuff. Lots of craftsmen with mad skills. The other smaller part may be, err.. Hippies? I figured the people building up overland vehicles would mix in well with this bunch. Bring a snack or a Drink and C'mon down!

Directions and things are on the rally point:

-jim lee
Bummer just got the message. 7 PM 11/3