NW Washington, the first meetup of 2019 is posted! Save the date January 19, 2019

• HTML tutorial

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Going to try to run the machine up to Bellingham tomorrow. If it makes it there, there is a good chance it'll make it to Whidbey.

Where exactly are we meeting again? I know its Ft Casey.

-jim lee

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

You see? You keep saying that, but I haven't been able to locate what parking lot that is on the map. By the buildings? By the guns? Across the street? Lighthouse?

Truck is still running (Fingers crossed).

-jim lee

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Oh! Damn child! I never would have found that. Been there a few times an never seen that lot. We always parked down by the gun wall. Glad I asked now!

Thanks for pointing it out.

Now I gotta' go look and see what time we're all supposed to be there..

-jim lee

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I am unable to make it to Coupville today. I hope to be able to meet with y'all at a later date.

Best Regards,
Gabriel Bozeman

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Umm.. what? I got as far as video. The rest?

-jim lee
Instagram user "nck.merk" did a short video walking down the line of vehicles yesterday and posted it as part of the @OverlandBound instagram story. I'm not very well versed on working with Instagram, so that is about all I can tell you.

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

Instagram user "nck.merk" did a short video walking down the line of vehicles yesterday and posted it as part of the @OverlandBound instagram story. I'm not very well versed on working with Instagram, so that is about all I can tell you.
That's me :sunglasses:
It was cool meeting (most of) you! It had been awhile since i stopped by one of these meetups.. we should have the next one off road