NW Washington Meetup - 22 AUG 2018 - Alger, WA?

• HTML tutorial

RS Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Stipe
Member #

I was hoping to make it to the meet up tonight but instead I sit behind a rollover accident hoping those involved are okay and reflecting on my good fortune during my overland journeys. We never know when things will go wrong, enjoy everything minute and take a moment to say a prayer for those having a bad night tonight.

Reactions: Kent R

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I'm sorry you weren't able to make it RS Overlander. Your reflection is a very good one to keep in mind, especially in a hobby like ours.

Reactions: Kent R

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
For those that were not able to make it, you missed out on some good food and great conversations! Thank you to @jim lee, @peterver63, @Ironhide, and @Zemuron99 for making the trip through the smoke and haze to Alger. I really enjoyed meeting the new members and catching up with the regulars.

Planning is already underway for the September meetup, so keep your eyes open for the announcement.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Very cool this is a reoccurring meet-up!

I am hosting a OLB meet-up in the Portland/ Vancouver area September 22nd at 0900 hrs. Location TBD.
Looking to get together with Overland Bound Members and anyone that is interested in joining our community. I know its a long way but I hope some of you from the NW Washington Meet-up can join us. Rally point coming soon.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
If I can get this to coincide with a work trip to Vancouver, I will most certainly be there!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
That would be great, I would love to have all the meet-ups in the PNW represented so we can talk about what OLB can do to support them in the future.

Look forward to meeting you if it works out.

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

For those that were not able to make it, you missed out on some good food and great conversations! Thank you to @jim lee, @peterver63, @Ironhide, and @Zemuron99 for making the trip through the smoke and haze to Alger. I really enjoyed meeting the new members and catching up with the regulars.

Planning is already underway for the September meetup, so keep your eyes open for the announcement.
Thank you for hosting the meetup, we enjoyed meeting everyone, and hope to meet other members soon.

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Got the Carryall running again this morning. We should do a meet-up really quick before it breaks again!

-jim lee

Reactions: Jedi

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Got the Carryall running again this morning. We should do a meet-up really quick before it breaks again!

-jim lee
How about a regional meet-up Tualatin OR September 22 at 1000 Hrs.?
I love your rig!

Reactions: Jedi

Railvan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington
Member #

Anybody wanting to get another meet up going? I work Saturday's but would be up for a meet on a Sunday.