NW Louisiana Trails/Camping

• HTML tutorial

Eric Martin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bossier City, LA
Member #

I've tried to look up some trails and campsites in the NW part of LA. I live in the Bossier City area but can't seem to find to much. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good spot to spend a couple days? Is there anything available in the Kisatchie National Forest? Thanks!

Reactions: Cajuncubsfan

Cajuncubsfan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mc, KinneyTX, USA
Member #

I've tried to look up some trails and campsites in the NW part of LA. I live in the Bossier City area but can't seem to find to much. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good spot to spend a couple days? Is there anything available in the Kisatchie National Forest? Thanks!
Yes, there are forest roads in the Kisatchie forest areas. Good for a Saturday drive. You should check out our local club ArkLaTexoffroad.com or Facebook.com/ArkLaTexOffroad.

There are a bunk of places just an 1.5 hours from bossier area.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

shwane

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Youngsville, La
Member #

Is there anything available in the Kisatchie National Forest? Thanks!
There's some pretty good trails there. Camp at kisatchie bayou. It's a clear water creek with waterfalls. There's also hiking trails all throughout. We went a couple of weekends ago, the only thing this time of year is most of the FSR's have hunters camped out on the start, so we just skipped those as to not disturb their hunts.