Stoner
Member #

Slamson00

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

@Slamson00 you should join us at pismo the 22nd and 23rd i might need a stock Tacoma to pull some people out.

OB 1466

LOL Would love to! Haven't been to Pismo in years...probably more like 20 years (damn I am old). But after spring break I will be on lock down at work for at least a month. Hoping to make it back out in May. Have a great time everyone!! Will look for pictures when you all get back.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

As you guys live north, I could take you Sunday when you're ready to head out to Hi Mountain Road, (as long as it's open) and hit up the Pozo Saloon for lunch before you hit the highway. @Pablo Quiros

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiachu1183

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Also, Fresh snow on the Virginia Range last night. We just can't get out or winter! I might even be forced to ski again this weekend.

-M

Reactions: Kelly

Klinton Kehoe

Rank VII

Trail Blazer II

Gold River, CA, USA
First Name
Klinton
Last Name
Kehoe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSB

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Has anyone ever been to Gold Lake 4x4 Campground? It looks very promising, has good services but requires 4x4, like it was made for us...
https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/plumas/recarea/?recid=11198
Yup, took the Old Jeep group there last summer. It's actually better camping at one of the smaller lakes, a little more space and privacy, then more trails to run up and around to Plumas-Eureka too. You'd need a snow cat right now though haha

Reactions: Tahoe

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

So people doing the Pismo Beach trip, The Sacramento group will be leaving from Natomas Marketplace, 3511 Truxel Road, #403, Sacramento, CA 95834 at 6:30am Saturday morning. We should arrive in Pismo around noon. Where do we all the other groups want to meet in Pismo.

OB 1466

Reactions: BobG