Nova Scotia backcountry routes

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
We are moving to Nova Scotia this summer. Are there any nice trails around Halifax to get out in the backcountry? We will be in our Lifted Jeep Patriot so no rock crawling or deep mud. Just looking for good routes to have some fun and get out into the fresh air.

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

We are moving to Nova Scotia this summer. Are there any nice trails around Halifax to get out in the backcountry? We will be in our Lifted Jeep Patriot so no rock crawling or deep mud. Just looking for good routes to have some fun and get out into the fresh air.
@Roam Wild Overland is based in Halifax I believe and should be able to help (can connect through Facebook as well)

Complete side note, I noticed your location is Grand Falls in NL, that's where my family is from! When the bubble re-opens, be sure to connect for a trip!

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
@Roam Wild Overland is based in Halifax I believe and should be able to help (can connect through Facebook as well)

Complete side note, I noticed your location is Grand Falls in NL, that's where my family is from! When the bubble re-opens, be sure to connect for a trip!
Awesome what's your name? I just got a new empolyment opportunity here so we are staying put for the time being.

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Avominion

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Cool. I am from here too originally. I am sure I know a bunch of the family!
If the bubble opens up and we get a chance to drive over, I'll be sure to connect! Our family has a camp several hours from Gander which takes sometime to get too, but opens up some beautiful country side for offroading & camping!