Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Orion
Last Name
Walther
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CKJ
Rgr Mike... if you know a good spot, let me know. Closer to Perry the better... but I'm flexible. Good luck with the hub... last time I replaced one of those I found out just how weak my torx-bit set was. Walt

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Hahaha, yup, the last 10 hubs ive done have split apart, super fun times... And Perry shouldnt be a problem, ill do some research and see where a good spot to meet is, likely will be in the town sinve cell reception likely wont be reliable

Overlandllama

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Orion
Last Name
Walther
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CKJ
Right on. Just buttoning-up the weekend's itinerary and prepping gear. Really looking forward to getting away from the madness. Cheers, Walt

Reactions: Exped4x4

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Finally got a chance to give towin the camper a try! Awesome meetin up with Walt, lookin forward to some future overland trips, next time with less trail closures haha.tmp_21427-20170319_162039489817421.jpg tmp_21427-20170319_132343620416103.jpg tmp_21427-20170319_1323451713546948.jpg tmp_21427-20170318_1741201212108291.jpg

Rob2thec

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hey party people! New to the VA area, I'm in VA beach. When's the next meet up?

**This message is sent from my potentially cancer causing, anxiety inducing mobile device. Please excuse typos, big fingers little letters...**

Overlandllama

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Orion
Last Name
Walther
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CKJ
Mike/all,

Regret that I was traveling for work during your meet up... great that you made it happen. It would be great if I could join you next weekend but I've got a dear old friend coming in to stay with us. I did just receive great news today on August Newfoundland trip... will likely post an intro and updates on that to our region. Cheers!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hello fellow low range lovers!

Looking to start a once a month (possibly week) meetup in the Northern Virginia/DC area. The place in mind is Tims Rivershore in Dumfries VA. they have aome good food, cold beer, and some trails right across the street. Let me know if anyone in the area is down and we'll kick this thing off!

-Mike
Meeeeeee toooo. lol. How did I miss this post before starting mine? I think you messaged me too. Sorry, things have been crazy lately. PM me when you get a chance. Or if you are on FB group message me there.

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Alright y'all!

We have a meet set up for this Sunday (Apr 23) in Cliftom VA at 11am. Lookim forward to seein y'all there!

Also, we're tryimg to consolidate some of the meetup threads, so if you'd be so kind as to direct your attention ti the Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetup thread, that'd be great... mmmmmk?

-Mike

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Hey party people! New to the VA area, I'm in VA beach. When's the next meet up?

**This message is sent from my potentially cancer causing, anxiety inducing mobile device. Please excuse typos, big fingers little letters...**
Theres also an east VA group run by Matt if you're lookin for something closer as well. But you're always welcome to our meets!

Rob2thec

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hey Rob!
we can potentially set one up next weekend. what is your availability?
Truck got here but I'm rebuilding a diff this weekend. I'd be game for late May? All my weekends are booked until then.