Launch Member

Advocate III

Torrington, CT
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Vonrichthofen
Member #

Looking to plan a short loop and end at a local brewery near New Hartford, CT if anyone is interested. If there is interest i will create an event. It will be an easy terrain maybe an hour trip on a Sunday late morning mid October. I am seeing a lot more members on the map in CT. I have been busy for the last few months remodeling the house and ready to get back into the community here. I miss the komrodery here.

burntwo

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Suffield, Ct
Member #

Definitely up for it, Dan. I'm real close to New Hartford and looking for easy trail riding in my close to stock Ram half ton.

bunger

Local Expert New England, USA
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southington CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

Anybody? Bueller?
I missed this Dan. I would have been there had I known.

I don't always check on OB, especially lately.

There has got to be a better way of getting the word out on something like this.

If you want to try this again, I'll help spread the word.

John

Cowboyupdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Torrington, CT
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Vonrichthofen
Member #

Yeah. I will check the calendar tonight and get back to you. Maybe 2nd sunday in Nov.

Cowboyupdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Torrington, CT
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Vonrichthofen
Member #

You didn't miss out yet. There was a rally point but no one replied and it was cancled. My only free days at the moment are Sundays. If I start another rally point, which sunday coming up can we get a few people together? 7/11 is not good for me and I will be heading to DC one of these weekends to pick up a nice square drop

bunger

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southington CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

You didn't miss out yet. There was a rally point but no one replied and it was cancled. My only free days at the moment are Sundays. If I start another rally point, which sunday coming up can we get a few people together? 7/11 is not good for me and I will be heading to DC one of these weekends to pick up a nice square drop
7/18 or any Sunday in August would be OK for me.

Cowboyupdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Torrington, CT
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Vonrichthofen
Member #

Hi again. If there is any more interest i would like to set something up. I have been looking for more fire roads and have a decent trip mapped out in my head. I Also have a location in the north east corner of CT if there is any interest in that. Let me know.

bunger

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southington CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

Hi again. If there is any more interest i would like to set something up. I have been looking for more fire roads and have a decent trip mapped out in my head. I Also have a location in the north east corner of CT if there is any interest in that. Let me know.
I'm interested, depending on date.