Northern Utah Planning Meeting

• HTML tutorial

Russell Peters

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Orem, Ut
Member #

Just getting a feeler out there to see who would be interested in getting together to do some planning for day rides and overnighters in the area with Salt Lake being the center point. I think we could meet somewhere between Salt Lake and Provo at a restaurant.

It's nice to meet people at trail rides but once we are in the vehicles we don't get to talk and know each other. I know there are some around here with more experience and knowledge then I have and would like to hear what you have to say before I go getting myself, and others, stuck or on a bad trail.

Let me know what you all think. I'd like to plan this soon before it snows again.

Russell Peters

Reactions: 12C20 and DaveSLC

Russell Peters

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Orem, Ut
Member #

Alright I think I wanted long enough for others to respond. I would like to set something up for this week. How about this Thursday, July 27th at The Ridge (14886 Traverse Ridge Rd, Draper, UT 84020) at 7pm?

DaveSLC

Rank 0

Contributor II

Sorry I couldn't go after all :/

Any plans? I'm working on the UTBDR and have only done the northernmost section but plan on finishing the whole thing (in smaller sections) by the end of September. I have a lot of other ideas on my to-do list; what's everyone else thinking about?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
Not sure if many are aware but there is an event in Rally Point next weekend in Southern Co. for the Alpine Loop. There are still openings. I understand it is a ways to travel, but we are overlanders, lol. If no one has ever done this, it should be on your bucket list.