Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
David,
Plenty of spots open. This is mostly a meet and greet to do some planning, etc.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Hey guys, due to the balmy weather forecast for this Thursday (high of 41 and low of 25) will be moving this in doors this month. We will be meeting at Costa Vida in Bountiful. Come to just chat and meet, to get drinks or to eat. Whatever you feel like doing. We will meet at 6PM. Address below.
Also, this time of year make a good opportunity to move the meetup around a little bit. So if someone knows of a good in door location that doesn't mind a larger group, message me and we'll see what we can do to set it up!

Costa Vida 501 W 2600 S, Bountiful, UT 84010

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Hey guys, due to the balmy weather forecast for this Thursday (high of 41 and low of 25) will be moving this in doors this month. We will be meeting at Costa Vida in Bountiful. Come to just chat and meet, to get drinks or to eat. Whatever you feel like doing. We will meet at 6PM. Address below.
Also, this time of year make a good opportunity to move the meetup around a little bit. So if someone knows of a good in door location that doesn't mind a larger group, message me and we'll see what we can do to set it up!

Dbrekke27

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

1758 20th Street, Ogden, UT, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Brekke
Member #

Yeah, man, but it's a DRY heat!. . .

J/k, 10-4

Still looking forward, see you then, and thx for the heads up

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

If you don't plan on attending this months meeting at Costa Vida can you please remove your RSVP. We need a head count!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
So is anybody going to show up tonight or am I going to waste a trip?

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Thanks for all those that attended last nights meetup, we had a great time!

Next month we'd like to find a place in SLC area to meet up so it's a little closer to some of the southern members. If anyone has a good place in mind where we can meet and chat. Let me know so we can get it posted.