North Texas Rolling Meet and Greet - 11/03/2017

• HTML tutorial

PolarExpress

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aliana TX
Member #

Would love to have ya'll! Plans are to keep it as simple as the weather allows......(READ) Hill County Black Dirt=Gumbo....
Ha, yeah I love gumbo, just not driving in it. I'm excited to get on some dirt roads finally, hard to find around here.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
One week remaining! 8 rigs as of now. (2 private invites, one being a local vendor for the community CB Adventure Supply LLC)
I'm looking forward to this!!
Current weather forecast shows 80/60 with a little rain early Friday to knock down the dust. Good stuff!!

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
If any attending this run, has time to cut out early Friday and would like a scenic preview of the weekend, send me a message and I will provide a 70 mile route getting to us. The version will be KML.

thewildferret

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor II

Heartland, TX
Member #

Laud,

It sucks but I have to back out. My new job says I have to do some work this weekend so since I'm the new guy I get to do the work. Sorry, just found out and was very much looking forward to this (brought the Jeep to work already packed up too) Bah. Next time definitely

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Laud,

It sucks but I have to back out. My new job says I have to do some work this weekend so since I'm the new guy I get to do the work. Sorry, just found out and was very much looking forward to this (brought the Jeep to work already packed up too) Bah. Next time definitely
Next time Wildferret! Work is good- the alternative sux!!

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Service is not so good since the last time I was here. There may be a double post of this info, but that is fine. Come through the Road Closed gate -YES, We have a permit to be here! Leave the gate dummy locked upon entrance.
Thank you, and see y'all soon!!