North-East OB presence?

• HTML tutorial

NJ4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Southern New Jersey, USA
Member #

Hello all! I see a lot of awesome threads that are more west-coast oriented. Looking to see how the OB community gets along in the North East. I live in Southern NJ. GO!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Enthusiast I

Hello all! I see a lot of awesome threads that are more west-coast oriented. Looking to see how the OB community gets along in the North East. I live in Southern NJ. GO!

Castille I live in central Jersey, just bought a rig, looking to go out and explore... where do people go out in this area to explore with these rigs.. thanks

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: NJ4runner

NJ4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Southern New Jersey, USA
Member #

Castille I live in central Jersey, just bought a rig, looking to go out and explore... where do people go out in this area to explore with these rigs.. thanks

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
I've found NJ to be tough with all of the regulations on 4x4 exploration; I am hoping to learn more as the year progresses. I will do my best to keep you posted!

NJ4runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Southern New Jersey, USA
Member #

There's always one in Ashville, NC in October: http://www.overlandexpo.com/east/
Which isn't really Northeast, but its like Mideast... Or something...

There's also one in VT which is smaller and looks completely awesome, but I don't have the info for that in front of me.
I'm planning on attending the NC expo; let me know if you have anymore info on the VT event. Thanks in advance!