Tom
Last Name
Cobb
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1-TTC
Service Branch
Navy
A private discussion has been started for Southern Maine and the NH Seacoast / Central NH. If you live in that area and are not on the member map you weren't added to the discussion. If you want in on that let me know and I will add you.
you can add me to seacoast although live in MA its about half hour to get there

Chris W

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Simsbury, CT
Member #

I'm in north central CT, brand new to the forum and would be interested in something in the area as well.

-Chris

GeorgiaandherJeep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Norwalk, CT
Member #

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone actually plans to come, but Georgia (my pup) and I will be heading to the Somerset Airfield Campground in Vermont on Friday, May 12th and it looks like there will be about 3-4 other guys coming as well that night. Our plan right now is to possibly do some hiking/mountain biking in the morning on Saturday, then take the trucks on the trails/forest roads for a few hours in the afternoon and return to the campground for Saturday night. Head out early Sunday to go celebrate Mother's Day with moms, wives, girlfriends, etc. Here is a google maps link to where the campground is, the roads to get there are dirt and gravel but totally passable by pretty much any vehicle. https://goo.gl/maps/sN1Wcbf7rHE2

I hope to see some other members there, it would be great to meet some folks in person.

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

Hello! I am new to Overland Bound and wanted to see if there has been any movement on setting up a meet up in MA. I am located in the western Boston suburbs but am willing to meet anywhere within an hour or so. Please let me know. I look forward to meeting members and sharing my love for the outdoors.

Chris W

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Simsbury, CT
Member #

Hello! I am new to Overland Bound and wanted to see if there has been any movement on setting up a meet up in MA. I am located in the western Boston suburbs but am willing to meet anywhere within an hour or so. Please let me know. I look forward to meeting members and sharing my love for the outdoors.
There is a monthly eastern mass meet up coming up in july.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/eastern-mass-monthly-meetup-3/

There is also a meet up in East Hartford CT the week after.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/cars-coffee-and-cabelas/

gtomike

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milford,MA
Member #

I'm fairly close to you in Milford

gtomike

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milford,MA
Member #

I'm in Milford,MA and could attend anywhere in MA,southern NH,southern Maine,Connecticut or RI

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Ok. There were two meetups in the area that got put on temporary hold. I'd like to get those going again. One of them was at RedHook in Portsmouth. Is that a good spot for folks? The other didn't have a regular spot but was in Central-Eastern MA. We need to figure out a good place for that one to meet. Thoughts?

Reactions: bajatacoguy

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Was Redhook working out for you guys in the NH Seacoast area?

I was only able to get out for two meets, one at Hilton Park & The other at Red Hook.

Hilton Park was great but it would be better later in the season because its a nice spot. I think only four of us attended.

RH it was me and one other person and as another showed I had to leave.

I like the idea of a Saturday/Sunday morning coffee type meet up and think Hilton is a great spot for that.

RH after work and the Bridge becomes difficult for me (Poker Night is also Thursday nights)!

Disco Patrol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oneida, NY
First Name
David
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
What's the latest on the meets? There are a lot of states to cover :grinning:

Jess B

Rank I

Contributor III

Canandaigua, NY, USA
First Name
Jess
Last Name
Blanchard
I'm hoping to try and get involved with a meet up someplace in NY.If one already exists could someone link me to the correct thread? If there isn't one and you're interested feel free to message me or reply to this thread. I haven't looked for a place to meet up but if people respond I'd look around for a centralized meeting place.

derekjhunt

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Middletown, CT
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1IRO
I'm hoping to try and get involved with a meet up someplace in NY.If one already exists could someone link me to the correct thread? If there isn't one and you're interested feel free to message me or reply to this thread. I haven't looked for a place to meet up but if people respond I'd look around for a centralized meeting place.
I'd be down, NY, MA, CT, VT or NH.

Reactions: Disco Patrol