US East North East - Boston Metro / Southern New Hampshire - Coffee & Rigs - Woburn, MA

• HTML tutorial

TheFatMexican

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Maldonado
Member #

Can I invite Tacoma & Toyota friends from a local FB group? (Noreast Yotas)
Hey man thanks for reaching out. You can definitely invite your buddies. The more the merrier. There is plenty of room for trucks. If you have any questions, please let m eknow.

Carlos

TheFatMexican

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Maldonado
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Just for some clarity, 400 Cummings is the first parking lot past the Dunkin Donuts. I'll be parked in that lot towards the back. You will see a Subway and "Diner in the Park" as you drive in.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Carlos

TheFatMexican

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Maldonado
Member #

Hey Gang,

Looks like we are supposed to get a good ole' NorEaster this weekend. Not sure what time the fun is supposed to start on Saturday, but I think we will still be able to have this meetup. As of now, I am planning on being there. I will update this Saturday morning as well once we see what the weather is. My cell is also in the Rally Point info. Feel free to shoot me a text if you want.

Carlos

Spuds

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Massachusetts, USA0
First Name
Steve
Last Name
MacKenzie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1ISU
Service Branch
USN
Carlos, I'm out. With the amount of snow forecasted it will be all I can do to keep up. If in the event you reschedule I'm in. Thanks for setting it up. Steve (spuds)

Rogue RN

Rank III

Contributor III

Sterling, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Bobby
Last Name
Qualls
Member #

Hey guy please reach out when you do.. There was a group from Noreast Yotas that were planning on going.. I am Bobby Lee on FB in Sterling, MA or my IG: @tahomataco..
We are looking forward to the next “Rigs & Coffee”.

TheFatMexican

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Maldonado
Member #

Hey Everyone! I setup another meetup for March 5th. I sent out invites, but wanted to reach out to this group as well in case you weren't on the list. Same location but I upped the number of rigs to 25. All are welcome!

Carlos