Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

I got my rig in August, and since then put 9600 miles on it exploring the class IV's around me. Now that it is winter, most of those roads have been closed so I'll have to wait till 5/1 (when they reopen) to upload my intel for you guys here. I wasn't able to track anything before snow flew, unfortunately.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I got my rig in August, and since then put 9600 miles on it exploring the class IV's around me. Now that it is winter, most of those roads have been closed so I'll have to wait till 5/1 (when they reopen) to upload my intel for you guys here. I wasn't able to track anything before snow flew, unfortunately.

What do you plan on running over Memorial Day? I had planned on starting from Moose River Plains/Old Forge in NY and heading into Maine. I'm waay behind the 8 ball on getting this planned..

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

What do you plan on running over Memorial Day? I had planned on starting from Moose River Plains/Old Forge in NY and heading into Maine. I'm waay behind the 8 ball on getting this planned..
I'm not 100% sure yet. I've been playing around on Gaia, looking at some of the NEBDR. Might try to go from VT to ME through that route.

Reactions: Dusther210