North Carolina

• HTML tutorial

zach white

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Greenville, SC
Member #

If anybody is free tomorrow me and a buddy are gona run hurricane creek and find a dispersed campsite if anybody wants to meet up

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: FJBruiser

Junktj

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Boone NC
First Name
michael
Last Name
ward
We drove the brown mtn. OHV main trail today (the only one open to trucks).
It was somewhat washed out, and a little more difficult than it was last year.
Should be fun for a stock truck.
Just a fyi.....

Reactions: brianb2

NCTaco90

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Carolina
Member #

Hey guys! new to overlanding...i have a 2018 tacoma and im just looking for some advice and some pratical first upgrades to make. I'm in the Charlotte area. Im not new to camping but build a rig there is a lot to think about just looking for direction. Thanks!

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hey guys! new to overlanding...i have a 2018 tacoma and im just looking for some advice and some pratical first upgrades to make. I'm in the Charlotte area. Im not new to camping but build a rig there is a lot to think about just looking for direction. Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound, my name is Jimmy Schantz, Hope you have as much fun as I have here

Reactions: NCTaco90

Sammage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Raleigh NC
Member #

Hey all, just got a 2015 JK with a few pre-installed mods. Looking for some easy runs to make near Raleigh to get my wife more interested in the overland concept. She doesn't like camping, but I figure if I can trick the Jeep out to be more comfortable than sleeping on the ground she might warm up to the idea. :)

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

UHARRIE 12-25-2005 025.jpg
Hey all, just got a 2015 JK with a few pre-installed mods. Looking for some easy runs to make near Raleigh to get my wife more interested in the overland concept. She doesn't like camping, but I figure if I can trick the Jeep out to be more comfortable than sleeping on the ground she might warm up to the idea. :)
Try Uwharrie, it near Troy NC, Great place to do some easy and hard trails.

FJBruiser

Rank III

Advocate II

Certain things I would be ok with getting from harbor freight. They have some good stuff. Or tractor supply has some containers that are waterproof I believe. I’ve never been to place in Clemson but might have to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to Gville man. I purchased Husky branded roller containers. They ate very rugged, stackable, water and dust proof. I love them and they fit perfectly on a roof rack

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk