Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Will the first weekend of March work for people to meet up? It would be 1-3 March. Just need to suggestions on location. Where would be the preferred location?
I'm in! Don't now where though. I have 3 buddies here that would most likely go as well. 2 Pro T4R's, Offroad Tacoma, and a Z71. I'll hit them up today. -John

great08

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elizabeth City, NC, USA
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Mitchell
I am the Z71 fellow that John/H60Flyer mentioned in the last post.

I live in Virginia Beach, VA and work down in Elizabeth City, NC. I should be able to make it that weekend. I would like to get some experience with this new truck under my belt. Meeting new/local like minded folks is a super bonus!

We all just need to figure out the where.

Subscribed to the thread.

~Marty

Last edited:

Haas04

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lillington, NC, USA
Member #

New to these forums - I'm in the Raleigh area. I'd be down for a meet sometime. Also, I drove hurricane creek last fall and have been looking for a reason to go back again.
I know there are some people on the Carolina FB page were talking about going there this weekend. I think they said Sunday the 10th. I haven’t been and would like to go myself.

No mad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Crutcher
Member #

I know there are some people on the Carolina FB page were talking about going there this weekend. I think they said Sunday the 10th. I haven’t been and would like to go myself.
I was reading up about that I’d be interested, just need to get a link up location and time

GroundedLP

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Gwisdalla
Member #

I haven’t been in NC for too long (from AZ) would love to do some meet ups. And get some pointers on this slick rocks and clay you guys have here in NC.

No mad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Crutcher
Member #

Wha
t the complete name to the Carolina FB page