SOLD North Carolina - KB Voodoo Max Modular ALUMAX 14" High Aluminum Bed Rack *Price Drop

• HTML tutorial

Ben_in_ILM

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Myrtle Grove, NC
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

A great aluminum adjustable bed rack from KB Voodoo for sale. It's was installed on my 2020 Tundra CM. My GFC is almost complete and I no longer need this rack. I would prefer a local pick up or regional delivery but if you want it shipped I can get a quote for shipping.. It comes with the T-Nuts that secure it to your bed rail. $500 obo

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicholas Holley

Nicholas Holley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Phelan California
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Holley
Member #

I dont live anywhere near you otherwise I would snatch it up in a heart beat. I'm looking at bed racks for my 2010 Tundra. Do you have any advice? Complaints about the rack your selling? Taller or shorter?

Ben_in_ILM

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Myrtle Grove, NC
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

This model has been awesome. It's strong yet light. And it is adjustable to allow for different bed sizes. It is the only kind of bed rack I have had and it was worth it in my opinion. I chose this height because it would allow me to put my fridge in the back yet not put the RTT above the cab.

Make Wai Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

San Jacinto, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet
Alright cool, I looked at Fedex I think it'll be an extra 150$ to ship. Also is there anything wrong with it? Just curious as to why your getting rid of it and do you have more pictures of it. Also what mounting system do you have for it?

Make Wai Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

San Jacinto, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet
LOL so I just read the rest of your post I see you’re getting a GFC that’s pretty awesome and now I know why you’re getting rid of the rack you have now LOL sorry for the repetitive question.

Make Wai Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

San Jacinto, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet
Ok no worries, I already found one for cheap. Just let me know how much for shipping and we’ll go from there.

Ben_in_ILM

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Myrtle Grove, NC
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

Hey, so is it still available?!
Yes, it is still available. I have a lot of interest so I have to take it apart and boxed for shipping. Then get a quote for everyone. Work has me slammed so I am behind. Hope to have it broke down and boxed over the weekend.