Nate101

Rank I

Contributor III

Kentucky, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Meadows
As title states, I'm new to the forum, and to overlanding. I recently bought a 2010 Titan that I'm planning on outfitting. So far I've only added a Leer cover and have started piecing together a roof rack system (which is way more complicated than anticipated due to no rack made for my truck). I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully riding with members! I'm located in south-east Kentucky, looking for local(ish) trails. Cheers!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
As title states, I'm new to the forum, and to overlanding. I recently bought a 2010 Titan that I'm planning on outfitting. So far I've only added a Leer cover and have started piecing together a roof rack system (which is way more complicated than anticipated due to no rack made for my truck). I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully riding with members! I'm located in south-east Kentucky, looking for local(ish) trails. Cheers!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R

Reactions: Nate101 and Shahn

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Nathan, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Welcome to Overland Bound Nathan!

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Welcome to Overland Bound I'm sure you will find the members here are very helpful see you out on the trail

Reactions: Nate101

Ahoward2k

Rank VI

Advocate I

Helena, Alabama, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AI5FK
Service Branch
Army retired
Welcome from Texas. That's half the fun of overlanding with a Nissan. Hard to find parts made for it. I'm in an xterra and I thought that was hard to shop for

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Nothing fits? Try overlanding a cop car. Lol.

welcome aboard.
Rex, I still wonder how many people flip out thinking they are about to be pulled over literally in the middle of nowhere, when you pull up behind them in that rig.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Rex, I still wonder how many people flip out thinking they are about to be pulled over literally in the middle of nowhere, when you pull up behind them in that rig.
I get a LOT of double and triple takes.

I was out at Hidden Falls once before I had swapped the white hood onto it. The number of people hiding their joints as a drove by was hilarious.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.