Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

As of May 8th , I'm no longer receiving notifications in my email that there are new replies to watched forums or threads. I went to settings and updated with no change. I use my phone with chrome browser. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

@Michael @admin

Last edited:

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
As of May 8th , I'm no longer receiving notifications in my email that there are new replies to watched forums or threads. I went to settings and updated with no change. I use my phone with chrome browser. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

@Michael @admin
Mine is not either.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Sent 2 txt about this, and the 2nd about the inability to pin my location. Will see what is happening. I use Yahoo or Bing. Google chrome is my 3rd choice, as a go around.
Well mine was working just fine then all of a sudden it was crickets. Nothing. Hopefully they'll address it after Expo west. No worries.

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I have the same problem. The "Alerts" are there when I log on to the forum, I'm just not getting e-mail notices.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I have the same problem. The "Alerts" are there when I log on to the forum, I'm just not getting e-mail notices.
Yup, exactly on my phone, which stays signed in on the phone app.

Yesterday, I tried to sign in on the computer and it said invalid account. So I am not sure what the problem might be.

I thought I heard/read that a new system was going to be rolled out very soon, which is different from the last upgrade from about 2 months ago??

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Sent 2 txt about this, and the 2nd about the inability to pin my location. Will see what is happening. I use Yahoo or Bing. Google chrome is my 3rd choice, as a go around.
Well today i tried to sign in on computer, and lo & behold 'I could sign in'. Wow what a difference 12 hours makes.:grinning:

However.....I, like 2 others who have piped in, still have email notification issues, aka.....no new alerts since May 8th. So in summery, 1 of 3 issues have resolved itself. It is so much easier to use the computer, over a smart phone (keyboard vs touchscreen). Editing posts, updating pic's, etc, so I was having a stressful night without my OB connection. :fearful::sob: Now if the map issue gets fixed, happy days are here again! Note: Issue 3 is the least of the 3, and I like others have gone back in my settings and affirmed THEM and SAVED, but no joy so far.

Reactions: Chadlyb
Status
Not open for further replies.