NJ ORV - Soil Retention - Carbon? What Da?!!! They're Serious!

• HTML tutorial

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Don’t get too excited, this same brain-trust thinks cow-farts are contributing to global warming and the melting polar ice caps. Thankfully, most of them also eat tide-pods, so we just have to tune them out long enough to let Nature take it’s course...

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
@lhoffm4 I don’t know you but I love you lol

@NJCoastal thanks for sharing this. These people ruin everything, been screaming the world is gonna end due to climate change for the last 60 plus years. Trying to take away the last place we have in NJ. They’ll probably end up paving all the roads which causes more harm than the people driving on the dirt

Reactions: TSO_NJ

TSO_NJ

Rank V

Explorer I

Burlington County, NJ, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Mez
Member #

Don’t get too excited, this same brain-trust thinks cow-farts are contributing to global warming and the melting polar ice caps. Thankfully, most of them also eat tide-pods, so we just have to tune them out long enough to let Nature take it’s course...
Hey Quick Draw, I thin we're in trouble.

1635249493666.png

Last edited:

TSO_NJ

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Joe
Last Name
Mez
Member #

Suspicion confirmed: NJ ORV Policy (link)

“Background

The term "off road vehicle" refers to a broad array of vehicles now in use by the public:
  • Any motorized vehicle with two or more wheels or tracks that is capable of being operated off of regularly improved and maintained roads shall be classified as an ORV. This includes all pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, motor cycles, dirt bikes, all terrain vehicles and snowmobiles.
  • Class I ORVs include all vehicles that are licensed, registered, insured and inspected as required to legally operate on any road or highway of the State designated for vehicle traffic.
  • Class II ORVs includes any vehicle lacking one or more of the criteria needed for operation on any road or highway designated for vehicle traffic. Class II ORVs may be operated on public lands only with a special permit or on private property with the permission of the landowner.

TSO_NJ

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Joe
Last Name
Mez
Member #

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusther210

TSO_NJ

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Joe
Last Name
Mez
Member #

Update 10.26.2021: §100101. Promotion and regulation (NPS)

"§100101. Promotion and regulation
(a) In General.—The Secretary, acting through the Director of the National Park Service, shall promote and regulate the use of the National Park System by means and measures that conform to the fundamental purpose of the System units, which purpose is to conserve the scenery, natural and historic objects, and wild life in the System units and to provide for the enjoyment of the scenery, natural and historic objects, and wild life in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations."

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusther210