Nitto Ridge Grappler reviews

• HTML tutorial

Coolhand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miami Lakes, FL
Member #

I have searched far and wide and have yet to find a real world realistic review of this tire. I like every thing about the tire that I have read but before I pull the trigger on a set I wanted to check with the community and see what everyones opinions are about them. They will be going on my 2016 Ram 1500 ecodiesel.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Fellow Jeeper

Dana L

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mesquite, NV
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Lakeman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AMR
I’m putting a set on my 2014 4Runner Trail Edition, e(10 ply) load rating due to rocky trails in Nevada. The 4Runner is only used for off-roading or I would have gone with 6-ply. I couldn’t find any ratings either although off-road “expert” at the Toyota dealer said I made a good choice. That dealer usually installs Trail Grapplers when they do a mod.

Homeguy

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Calgary, AB
I’ve got them on my Jeep Wrangler and love them. Currently I have 50,000 kms, I have run them in the winter, last winter here in Calgary was the worst we’ve had in probably 10 yrs +. Ice and snow. They work great off road. I had them in Moab and in the mud and rocks around here locally. Pretty quiet on the road. They do get a little louder as they wear. I’ve got more than 1/2 tread depth. They also get a 5 tire rotation every 10,000 kms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ditcherman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sheridan, IN, USA
Member #

I’ve had a set on for about a year and a half, probably 25000 miles and very happy with them. Tundra, with load range E, there are two different versions I believe. We have a lot of chip and seal roads with a bad crown that just eat at tires, and these are the best I’ve had in a long time. I also run in the mud a lot for work installing drainage in farm fields and these aren’t the best in cleaning out that I’ve ever had but they’re pretty good and have never left me stuck.

Reactions: Ram2018

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Got 'em on my '17 Jeep Wrangler JKUR. Run them through mud and trails in West Virginia and also last winters storms and they performed great. Never been stuck yet and I haven't even aired them down before running trails. Pretty quiet and seem to be wearing well and evenly over 15,000 miles so far with 5 tire rotations. When I go to replace them I'll be getting another set but in 35's next time. Right now running 305/70/17's.

SGpdx

Rank III

Contributor III

Oregon
Great tire, I have 25k miles on mine. Not as loud as some of the mud tires I have had in the past. They do great in the snow, ice, rain, mud and all the other crap the PNW has to offer. I will likely do another set when these are toast.