Oslo, Norge
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Egge
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Egge_overland
my overland rig is a Nissan Navara rebuilt by Arctic Trucks, it is set up as a complete overland rig, with everything you need for trips.

much of my time is spent on trips with this rig, every weekend and time of for almost 1.5 years exploring and just enjoying nature with the rig

are there more here who use Nissan? post photos.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
my overland rig is a Nissan Navara rebuilt by Arctic Trucks, it is set up as a complete overland rig, with everything you need for trips.

much of my time is spent on trips with this rig, every weekend and time of for almost 1.5 years exploring and just enjoying nature with the rig

are there more here who use Nissan? post photos.
What a great looking setup!

Reactions: Egge Overland

SquishBang

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
JuicyJ
Last Name
Wiggler
Very nice! I have always admired that gen of Navara. I overland in a Titan.
I just heard that Nissan is going to discontinue the Navara for Europe.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Nice setup! It is really remarkable what Emil and his team has created with Arctic Trucks! Have fun with your great vehicle on many great trips! Let´s get out an explore! I hope we can travel to Norway again soon. Maybe we will meet in person. Would be happy!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Great looking rig.

They are also sold as Renault Alaskan in Europe, so even if they discontinue it, it might survive with a different name.
Unfortunately, the Alaskan is only available to a limited extent, for example in Germany only as a double cab as far as I know.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Nice truck, I never seen one in person. Is it the size of a titan? Curious what motor is in it?

SquishBang

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
JuicyJ
Last Name
Wiggler
Nice truck, I never seen one in person. Is it the size of a titan? Curious what motor is in it?
I think they are the size of our Frontier, and often have small turbo diesel engines. I'm pretty sure they don't get our VQ40 4.0 V6 over there, could be wrong....

MattLodi

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Reggio Emilia, RE, Italia
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lodi
I think they are the size of our Frontier, and often have small turbo diesel engines. I'm pretty sure they don't get our VQ40 4.0 V6 over there, could be wrong....
Exactly, actually i think it is a bit shorter than a Frontier, regarding the motor it has a 2.3 turbo or twin turbo diesel. This model was even rebadged with Renault and Mercedes-Benz logo.