Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I'm going to setup a Meetup for those interested in exploring NH. The goal is to put likeminded together and have a network to run with! I'm adding my Reddit friends as well.

As of now, it will be Sunday April 10th at 1pm. Location to be determined by those that RSVP. I'm going fairly central NH as in Franklin NH. I've found a spot that will work. Parking/Food/Refreshment.

If so inclined to meetup, please let me know.

Personally, I'll be showing the NEBDR that I wish to run this summer into PA. I've done Campton east and wish to start in Campton and run west. This may be done as several runs breaking portions down or gusto depending on... I also have a friend mapping PA to join-up NEBDR & MABDR (which I have run a bit of the MABDR).
You have other areas of interest, please share them at the meetup!
I've run a major portion of NH and have maps of even more to explore. You have an area of interest, I probably have the map of the dirt/wood/byway of that area. If not.. won't that be fun to explore!

Let me know if interested and where you are coming out of. I may change location according to who is coming!

Let's get out there and have some fun!

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Western Maine guy here would be willing to meet up. Working that weekend though.

Reactions: RJ Howell

Bostongal62

Rank IV

Member II

Newport, NH, USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Clivio
Member #

I'm going to setup a Meetup for those interested in exploring NH. The goal is to put likeminded together and have a network to run with! I'm adding my Reddit friends as well.

As of now, it will be Sunday April 10th at 1pm. Location to be determined by those that RSVP. I'm going fairly central NH as in Franklin NH. I've found a spot that will work. Parking/Food/Refreshment.

If so inclined to meetup, please let me know.

Personally, I'll be showing the NEBDR that I wish to run this summer into PA. I've done Campton east and wish to start in Campton and run west. This may be done as several runs breaking portions down or gusto depending on... I also have a friend mapping PA to join-up NEBDR & MABDR (which I have run a bit of the MABDR).
You have other areas of interest, please share them at the meetup!
I've run a major portion of NH and have maps of even more to explore. You have an area of interest, I probably have the map of the dirt/wood/byway of that area. If not.. won't that be fun to explore!

Let me know if interested and where you are coming out of. I may change location according to who is coming!

Let's get out there and have some fun!
Great I would love to meet up. I’m coming from Newport. Keep me posted on the details. I looked under the calendar section but I haven’t seen it posted there yet. Are you going to post the details there or should we watch for it in the thread?

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Great seeing a Vermont guy make the trip, I am hoping to get over to the Green Mountain state myself at least once this year. Maybe do some exploring. Adventure awaits.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Doggies had vaccines and we needed to monitor for 24 hours, as we lost one otherwise healthy mama dog late last year after similar vaccination. Otherwise would have been good to attend.

Any cha ve of making a meetup with a purpose like cleanup or trail maintenance or anything like that?