Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

The next major trip on the horizon is in June.

I'll be doing the Washington BDR with a some friends and a couple rigs!

Still planning of course, but if anyone has any info about this route, I'd love to hear about it!

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I've looked at that route too, don't know if I'll try and do it all at once or piece by piece over a few weekends. I was thinking more towards the end of summer. Could be a big snow year in the Cascades with El Niño, I know the route is on the east side, but could still be some deep some in June. Should be a cool trip though. If you go in June you might be able to tie it in with The Northwest Overland Rally.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I've looked at that route too, don't know if I'll try and do it all at once or piece by piece over a few weekends. I was thinking more towards the end of summer. Could be a big snow year in the Cascades with El Niño, I know the route is on the east side, but could still be some deep some in June. Should be a cool trip though. If you go in June you might be able to tie it in with The Northwest Overland Rally.
Maybe, but I'll be on a pretty tight timetable (as far as overlanding goes anyway). The goal is to get south to north in 5-6 days. That's only around 100 miles a day, but there's a lot of things to see and do along the way!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Never heard of that one may have to look into it. I'm military tho so it's a little harder for me to big trips like rubicon and stuff so close together. I'd be down for some runs this summer after June tho. I'm over in spokane so depending where the trip is I can leave on a Friday night to meet up where ever just have to be back sunday.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I miss the freedom. Seems so hard to go wheeling out here. To much private land and shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Forest roads and ORV parks are the main public areas in Washington for sure. Naches is the best trail probably. There's dunes and desert out by Moses Lake though that are very open to wheeling.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Yea I've been to 7 mile orv park out here in spokane in my hemi ram, haven't had the jeep out there yet. Not really worth it to me. Been out to Moses lake as well but again with my truck lol I'd definetly be interested in doing naches sometime tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk