Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

hello, I have Titan XD, got all tent, awning, lift (level kit ), good 34 tires, decked drawers system, trail kitchens and other bunch staff, even 10 gal water tank.

So i'm looking for the suggestion on my list IronMan or Tuff Stuff synthetic rope, removing some diesel regeneration valve, front suspension upper link and may be Icon strut on front, and front locking diff. All this project 1,000 plus, diesel regeneration system is little more, but it will need eventually to travel in Latin Countries. I don't want change truck just because of.
I have been researching for the few years different equipment and tried on my previous Jeep WK2. And I didn't want pay huge money for bigger truck as brand new, as I need a bigger because of family size and dog. You might remember I had an idea to buy OPUS, but price 30,000+ it's just too much even it's nice camper. Then Turtleback or Patriot are nice campers but price tag for tent and kitchen is unbelievable high, as eventually you are getting a littler more space plus same tent and expensive kitchen. OPUS was better choice as you are getting a family room if needed for the storm time.
I have spend 10 K to equipment truck with Ikamper and other sort of stuff. But I'm looking during the winter time to save some money to jump on it. Front diff is definitely most attractive one, but at same time get a winch and most cases the problem solve without locking diff. Another reason a big trade between lock diff and winch, in terms of do I need lock diff is the fact this truck is so heavy with diesel engine, so with locking diff is more likely I will brake front drive shaft as putting lots torque on front.

So I will need your advice and really appreciated .