First Name
Nick
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Brand new 5x8 Hiker Trailer never used
Medium Off Road Model
Options added
Black doors, Dark Grey Exterior color,black trim, 48 inch Black diamond, Second street door, roof rack, front rack,Move Vent forward, 12 volt prep, electric brakes, 5lb propane tank mount, fantastic vent and slide out tray
No need to wait for almost a year if you order now
$9700 trailer in Denver
Nick 6507038600 New Member 9307
IMG_3519.jpg IMG_3521.jpg IMG_3524.jpg IMG_3525.jpg IMG_3520.jpg IMG_3522.jpg

Last edited:

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
Wow, nice rig. That is exactly the set up I was going for, down to the color I want. Unfortunately, I am not financially ready to pull the trigger just yet -- need to talk the wife into spending the money and she's not yet convinced that we need this. I'll watch this thread in case she feels generous before you are able to sell it. One quick question - what type of hitch is on it? Good luck on the sale. The Hikers have a great reputation.

Caligirlnic

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Nicci
Last Name
miller
Tell your wife she wont regret it!! We rented one in August and were sold. We did settle on a different brand though.
Wow, nice rig. That is exactly the set up I was going for, down to the color I want. Unfortunately, I am not financially ready to pull the trigger just yet -- need to talk the wife into spending the money and she's not yet convinced that we need this. I'll watch this thread in case she feels generous before you are able to sell it. One quick question - what type of hitch is on it? Good luck on the sale. The Hikers have a great reputation.[/QUOT

Reactions: FireMedicPQ1