Newby from Tucson

• HTML tutorial

scramblerNerd

Rank 0

Contributor I

Rescued a rusting Dodge Ram 2500 eclb 12v Cummins diesel 4x4 in Oct 2015 from the NE rust belt with the idea that I could use it for work and play. I have a vision of taking my kids on day trips, overnight and short camping trips. Exploring the many ghost towns around.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Rescued a rusting Dodge Ram 2500 eclb 12v Cummins diesel 4x4 in Oct 2015 from the NE rust belt with the idea that I could use it for work and play. I have a vision of taking my kids on day trips, overnight and short camping trips. Exploring the many ghost towns around.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Welcome! Been to Tuscon before, it is gorgeous out that way!

Reactions: scramblerNerd

scramblerNerd

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome aboard! Cant beat those 12V Cummins motors. Would love to build a trail rig with a 4BT. My father-in-law has a Yota that my brother-in-law and myself have future plans for... :wink:
Was intending to transplant the 6bt into a jeep scrambler but had a couple of missteps which include but are not limited to buying the truck wrong, driving the truck and liking it, deciding I would not give up on the truck, waited a little to long for a sweet scrambler deal. Now they are just North of ridiculous. Now i think my DNA has been altered by the smell and sound of the cummins oil burner. [emoji12]
Good luck with the transplant sounds like a cool project and good family time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk