Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Chris,

Welcome to Overland Bound.

Your build plans sound like a nice project. Have fun with it. I look forward to seeing some pictures. Tdi, TD5 or Puma? Have myself a 110 SW Tdci with poptop roof and selfmade camping interior.

There are many OB members in the UK and also some trips and meetings organized by members there. Have a look at the Rally Points if you like.

Cheers, Bjoern

Reactions: bluebass71

bluebass71

Rank II

Traveler III

Herefordshire, UK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Eckley
Service Branch
Royal Navy veteran
Thanks Bjoern, it is a 200tdi. My goal is to get to Northern Norway and over to Russia eventually. I will have a look at the Rally points ,thanks for the pointer.
Thanks,
Chris

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thanks Bjoern, it is a 200tdi. My goal is to get to Northern Norway and over to Russia eventually. I will have a look at the Rally points ,thanks for the pointer.
Thanks,
Chris
Russia is a great region for overlander. Wonderful, hospitable people, great landscapes, interesting places and moving history AND endless space - the country is just incredibly vast. I have traveled through Russia many times, through many regions of the country and two times all the way to the Pacific Ocean. If you have questions or need tips, get in touch! I am happy to help!

Bjoern

Reactions: bluebass71

bluebass71

Rank II

Traveler III

Herefordshire, UK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Eckley
Service Branch
Royal Navy veteran
Wow sounds like a major adventure to get as far as the pacific ocean. I will have to pick your brains when it comes to it. Thanks again.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hello everybody,
I have a Land Rover 110 CSW which I am currently converting to travel in. It is pretty stock apart from the add on of a winch and roof tent. No pictures as yet but will add some soon. I am based in Herefordshire, England.
Thanks
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everybody,
I have a Land Rover 110 CSW which I am currently converting to travel in. It is pretty stock apart from the add on of a winch and roof tent. No pictures as yet but will add some soon. I am based in Herefordshire, England.
Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
The Regional Director for local information it @Polaris Overland and the local Member Representative in the UK is @professorpool
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
The Regional Director for local information it @Polaris Overland and the local Member Representative in the UK is @professorpool
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Welcome to the club blueblass71!

There are a couple of regional meets next month notably to celebrate New Year - check out the rally points for more information.

There are a few new members from area so will look to set something up maybe next year.

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hello everybody,
Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound West Europe.
I am your Regional Director and with the Region Representatives we are here to support and help you achieve everything you need regarding your membership.

As normality returns we have trips and meets throughout the year and usually a presense at most of the Overland Shows and Events. These are generally promoted on all platforms but keep an eye on Rally Point for full details.

In addition to the Overland Bound Forums offering a huge knowledge base we have a Facebook Page Overland Bound - West Europe where we look forward to welcoming you for general chit chat as well as a lively WhatsApp Group. 

Your Admins and Representatives:-

Northern England and Scotland:- Stephen Waddell @caspoint220
Southern England:- Nik Hammond And Leann Stratta @professorpool

Any issues / concerns please reach out to any of us and we look forward to meeting you atr an up and coming meet or trip.

Reactions: caspoint220

bluebass71

Rank II

Traveler III

Herefordshire, UK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Eckley
Service Branch
Royal Navy veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound West Europe.
I am your Regional Director and with the Region Representatives we are here to support and help you achieve everything you need regarding your membership.

As normality returns we have trips and meets throughout the year and usually a presense at most of the Overland Shows and Events. These are generally promoted on all platforms but keep an eye on Rally Point for full details.

In addition to the Overland Bound Forums offering a huge knowledge base we have a Facebook Page Overland Bound - West Europe where we look forward to welcoming you for general chit chat as well as a lively WhatsApp Group. 

Your Admins and Representatives:-

Northern England and Scotland:- Stephen Waddell @caspoint220
Southern England:- Nik Hammond And Leann Stratta @professorpool

Any issues / concerns please reach out to any of us and we look forward to meeting you atr an up and coming meet or trip.
Thats great look forward to when some sort of normality returns to venture out

Armyx

Rank V

Enthusiast III

McAlester Ok
First Name
James
Last Name
Schulz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5ZEV
Service Branch
US Army and USAF
Welcome to the group!! lots of knowledge here, just ask and search.