Rank III

Contributor III

Chicago IL
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Carrillo
Member #

Just wandered in and interested in overlanding and camping.I am all new to this, have had many 4WD vehicles over the years but just for street use. Looking forward to venturing off-road as soon as I learn more about it.

Vehicle: 2018 Wrangler JL Sport S just acquired and all OEM. Exploring options for building up.

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Just wandered in and interested in overlanding and camping.I am all new to this, have had many 4WD vehicles over the years but just for street use. Looking forward to venturing off-road as soon as I learn more about it.

Vehicle: 2018 Wrangler JL Sport S just acquired and all OEM. Exploring options for building up.
Hello Luis, welcome to the OB family. You've come to the right place to learn more. Lots of great people here with tons of advice.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @geekhouse23
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Urban_4x4

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Luis and welcome!

Reactions: Urban_4x4