Investor

Contributor III

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Stahl
Member #

Hey everyone. Newbie here to the sight and just joined #25717. 2016 4runner 75k miles. Phoenix. AZ. Watched a lot of Michael's videos figuring out what overlanding is all about. Gives a lot of good info. Put a Victory Blitz bumper with Smittybuild winch and light bar on recently. Working my way up to bigger and better items. Just completed a 2000 mile trip to 3 NP's and a drive down Highway 1 from Monterey to Ventura. Can't wait for the next trip.

Reactions: Kent R

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome from CA. It’s not the stuff on the rig, it is the guy behind the wheel.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Steve, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. Newbie here to the sight and just joined #25717. 2016 4runner 75k miles. Phoenix. AZ. Watched a lot of Michael's videos figuring out what overlanding is all about. Gives a lot of good info. Put a Victory Blitz bumper with Smittybuild winch and light bar on recently. Working my way up to bigger and better items. Just completed a 2000 mile trip to 3 NP's and a drive down Highway 1 from Monterey to Ventura. Can't wait for the next trip.
Welcome to Overland Bound
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information. Brien can also get you the information about the local meet-up
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: slstahl21