louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Welcome! i used to be stationed in groton, ct and did a lot of backpacking in upstate NY and all along the coast. lots of great areas close to you and that 4-runner is going to be a lot of fun!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there, I live in Queens, NY and just got a 2002 4Runner. I am so very new to Overlanding but am so excited to learn and be part of the community.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Tammym

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Queens, NY, USA
First Name
Tamara
Last Name
Correia
Member #

welcome to the group!!!
Th
Welcome! i used to be stationed in groton, ct and did a lot of backpacking in upstate NY and all along the coast. lots of great areas close to you and that 4-runner is going to be a lot of fun!
Thanks! I love Upstate NY...heading up there in August for some hiking.

Reactions: grubworm